This software should not only work for “forgot password for windows xp” but for most pc ‘s with windows versions to enable to log back in.
If you’ve “lost your computer’s password”, then you’re left with no acess to internet and docs on your pc which can be frustrating. There are different ways to get back into your computer , but a lot of these methods are technical and long and involve a lot of work. One way is just to easily reset your password with custom software.
How to unlock forgotten windows password on pc
Different versions of windows xp on which this will work
Windows XP (codenamed Whistler) is a personal computer operating system produced by Microsoft as part of theWindows NT family of operating systems. The operating system was released to manufacturing on August 24, 2001, and generally released for retail sale on October 25, 2001.
- Windows XP Starter
- Windows XP Home
- Windows XP Professional
- Windows XP 64-bit Edition
- Windows Fundamentals for Legacy PCs (8 July 2006)
Windows XP Starter Edition is a lower-cost version of Windows XP available in Thailand, Vietnam, Turkey, Indonesia, India, Philippines, Colombia, Brazil, Argentina, Peru, Bolivia, Chile, Mexico, Ecuador, Uruguay, Malaysia, and Venezuela. It is similar to Windows XP Home, but is limited to low-end hardware, can only run 3 programs at a time, and has some other features either removed or disabled by default.
According to a Microsoft press release, Windows XP Starter Edition is “a low-cost introduction to the Microsoft Windows XP operating system designed for first-time desktop PC users in developing countries.”
Windows Version Identification
To determine the version of Windows XP that you are running, follow these steps:
- Click Start, and then click Run.
- In the Open box, type winver.exe, and then click OK. The version number is displayed in the About Windows box.
International Version Identification
To determine the language version of Windows that you are using, follow these steps:
- Click Start, and then click Search.
- Click All files and folders.
- In the All or part of the file name box, type winver.exe, and then click Search.
- When the file is located, right-click it, and then click Properties.
- Click the Version tab.
- Under Item name, click Language.
Steps below are on a different blog , but will need more technical knowledge to recover passwords